Mobile Device Management
The use of mobile devices in the workplace has become a critical component of employee productivity. Whether your employees use their own personal devices in the office, commonly known as Bring Your Own Device or BYOD, or they are provided by your organization, the need to protect and manage the corporate data that resides on those devices has become one of the primary concerns of IT and business executives alike.
What is Mobile Device Management from Forged?
With Forged Technology Solutions Mobile Device Management, or MDM, we take the burden off your shoulders, securing and managing all mobile devices across your network. We provide you with complete visibility into your organization’s mobile resources and usage, helping to protect sensitive business and personal data, and making the provisioning and integration of devices quicker and easier than ever before. And, since MDM is delivered through the cloud, no investments in additional hardware or software are required to get started.
Forged MDM service includes:
• Comprehensive reporting on inventory data and key device statistics, including installed applications, device state and policy compliance.
• 24/7/365 end user support via our Forged U.S.-based Customer Care Center.
• Remote lock or wipe of all data or just corporate data if a device is lost or stolen.
• Over The Air (OTA) activation of mobile devices.
• Enforcement of password policies.
• Specification and enablement of global policies.
• Add or remove devices as needed quickly and easily.
Supported MDM device platforms include:
• Apple iOS4 and higher
• Android – OS versions 2.2 and higher
• Windows Phone 7.5 and higher